Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I wish we had a carcass of bush or something....

When I was a few months younger, I began to write an essay in my notebook, about how bush was, and still is, a complete. Here I have to stop, (unnecessarily, I think), because I am not allowed to include 'swear words' in this blog. Which sucks, I believe. Well, I will continue, replacing the bad word with the word, hmm. Let me think. There is not nearly a word good as the bad word that fits bush. Perhaps I will make up my own swear word. Of course...why didn't I think of that? The equivelent of that bad word I wished to include but couldn't. Okay, here goes: When I was a few months younger, I began to write an essay in my notebook, about how bush was, and still is, a complete gnikcuf elohssa. Beautiful, don't you think? Nah, actually, not. You're wrong! I think i'm blubbering and babbling this thing along. Of course, this was supposed to be about bush....
so. I'll begin to lecture you on the bads of bush: Dum dum dum DUM....(that twas supposed to be a drumroll or something):

Bush is an inhuman 'creature'. Scientists believe he skipped half of his schooling. (Of course, though, they were probably surprised to find out he didn't skip all of it). Bush is an awful war creater, a murderer, (well, I mean, probably), and does not deserve to be president. He is a ****ofalotta trouble for the universe. Here's what I think Bush's childhood was like.
THE NEW YORK TIMES

George Bush was born May 15, 44 BC, to the horror of his parents, George and Barbara Bush.
"When we first saw him, we thought that he had come straight from hell," Barbara Bush tells us. Her husband nods his agreement and adds,
"Yeah-he was writhing and screaming his head off. We thought he was, like, the devil or something."
When Bush was only 2, his parents took him to the hospital, to check if he was mentally retarded or not. The test was never finished, as George Bush started a breathtaking tantrum and destroyed several mirrors along with many other items. He was rushed out of the hospital and driven back home immediatley.

alright....enough for now. I hope i've convinced you (if you weren't already convinced) that bush is a gnikcuf dratsab. Along with other awful things, of course. Well, i'll welcome you back for the 3rd half of my show, like....perhaps tomorrow.

~frassy (sassafras (adrianna) )

No comments: