Thursday, April 20, 2006

halleluja people!

The assignments I liked in School:
Mostly all the writing assignments. Mostly. The vocab...well, I'm sort of used to it. I hate math, of course, though. And Science and Geography. Hmm. I'm not so good at writing this stuff for the school blog, because, I have to write it proffesionally, which makes me sound like a two year old. I mean, you can't exactly write on a school blog about all the horrors of life. Uh. Back to the assignment. Okay, as I said, I exactly am terrified by even the mention of math or geometry or science. I am kind of getting off track aren't I? Why am I asking a blog? Hmm. Okay, anyway, back to the assignment for the third time. So.. I am terrified by writing in this blog. I can't really write anything good at all! Alright. My favorite subjects are writing. And. Thats it, cause Math and Science and Geography are basically the only subjects in school. Almost, anyways. Oh. And poetry. But that counts as writing. Goodbye for now, fella bambooswappers.

I'm finally pretty much done, I've wrote at least a page I guess---

\<~~~>/

1 comment:

Seeds of Learning said...

What about history?
-Beastie