Friday, April 28, 2006

while the beast isn't here to guard the fortress....

Since, I suppose, this is a school blog, I will not post anything relating to me exactly. I will write only by the school me. Anyways, I suppose I have to get started. Geez, I can't write about how it's the first day of summer, either. Alright. I can't spell words wrong or get my grammar messed up or uncapitalize or capitalize in the wrong places. I could write about after school today....well, basically, I was just pushing Adora and Katie on the swing. Katie got sort of crazy and started singing about how she was so loopy. It sounded like she was hopelessly drunk. Looked like it, too: she was swinging and looping around and bobbling her head and swinging wildly. Not to mention the singing, which I already mention.
"mama had a baby and the babie's head went POP!!" She did that with a weed, actually. Katie did. Then again she does that 10 times a day. Really, actually, I have to say, today really is summer. I keep forgetting it's technically spring, though of course, it's not. My way, anyway. Maybe it's the weather...but don't get me wrong, I think I'll be walking around in shorts and a t shirt and bare feet until i'm murdered or something. Unless I die freezing my feet off. I meant I'm going to walk around with summer clothes on till winter. Which makes sense too much, because, isn't everyone going to do that? I mean, except in Alaska of course. Well, it was fun in school, too, I guess, cause me and Adora and Katie got to teach. Adora was first, of course, and began talking with a highly professional groan-ish voice. Sounded a lot like my mother, maybe genes? Groan meaning grown up, of course. Highly professional stick-your-nose-up grown up. Of course, not all adults are like that. The Beast, for example, isn't. Getting off subject here. I went next, with a presentation about Harry Houdini, which I thought was cool myself. I mean, doing it myself. Presenting it was a different story. Well, the website with Harry Houdini was neat, because it fooled with your brain and made you see Harry Houdini's ghost, which totally rocked. Even though I knew it was only fooling with our brains. It looked really real, though. http://www.houdinitribute.com/img/magicpic.jpg

well I gotta go.

2 comments:

Seeds of Learning said...

I'm sorry I missed the Houdini presentation. And what do you mean I'm not groan up? Are you implying that I lack sophistication?
-the beast

Seeds of Learning said...

I'm implying that you still have some kid stuff in you. that does NOT mean that you lack sophistication....kids are wonderfully sophisticated.